Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's a good free 2d mmorpg BESIDES Maplestory and Battleon?

I've played maplestory and it's SO FUN! But it kinda slows my computer down. That adventure quest and battleon site thing is absolutely NO fun. I'm looking for a game with the same kind of graphics as Maplestory and WonderKing and the same kind of character design. I love the ones with the big heads and eyes %26lt;3



PLEASE HELP! In need of a FREE 2D MMORPG!What's a good free 2d mmorpg BESIDES Maplestory and Battleon?
Check out http://mmohut.com for an enormous list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every week I try a new game =) - It's a lot of fun. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements =p.



Let me know if this was helpful.



Cheers!
Tibia is a pretty fun game. Not sure if you'll like it. I played it alot when I was in High School.

Its a MMORPG where there are worlds you choose to live in, Some are PVP, Player vs. Player, which I do not recommend if you don't like being killed every second...

It's a download, but very easy and doesn't slow down the computer. Play for a few days before you decide .What's a good free 2d mmorpg BESIDES Maplestory and Battleon?
Try this http://www.sigmastorm2.com/?ref=1123163What's a good free 2d mmorpg BESIDES Maplestory and Battleon?
go see at www.kad666.webs.com i'm sure you'll find a game that you like and runs good on your computer
GET WOW ITS BETTER NUFF SAID

No comments:

Post a Comment