Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is a free mmorpg that doesn't require downloading?

I want a very fun mmorpg that doesnt require downloading a client but is still free. I play AQworlds and I love it so if you now of one thats the same I'd probably like it. I might be willing to download a game that doesn't take long to download but only if it is worth it.....Thank YouWhat is a free mmorpg that doesn't require downloading?
runscape or



http://www.godsoftime.com/
play runescape or darkorbit.both you dont need to download.(runescape is better)

Report Abuse

What is a free mmorpg that doesn't require downloading?
jailhouselife is a fun game its a game where ur locked up and u do crimes and attack other members trying to gain level and stats its very adictive tho http://jailhouselife.com?REF=5463What is a free mmorpg that doesn't require downloading?
The magic word of the day is... Runescape.
try prisonstruggle,runescape, or afterdoomsday.com

if u dont like them search free mmorpgs on google.





P.S. if u choose prisonstruggle my tag is Zlade and i will help u out.
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment