Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why did the MMORPG games lag in Australia?

Why did games like CabalSea lag and have 2-3 seconds delay when I'm playing in Melbourne? Is it the internet speed? Or is it because the main server is located in Malaysia? I'm sorry, I'm not much of a high technology guy :( , but I'm wondering why. Does anyone know other MMORPG that doesn't have this problem? I'm planning to get Guild Wars, but 'fraid it will turn out the same.Why did the MMORPG games lag in Australia?
It's the location of the server, and there isn't anything you can really do about it. It is good to have decent net although don't think that by buying great net you will not suffer lag, because you will. This is an annoying problem for us Australins and there is soon to be a Internet filter introduced by the government, and rumours are that it could slow Australia's Internet by about 70%. Which will set us back about 15 years and could even bring an end to our online gaming.Why did the MMORPG games lag in Australia?
It is usually where the server is located. Connecting to someone from Malaysia will cause major lag for you due to it being so far away. I'm sorry but you will always suffer this problem unless you join an Australian server. It happens to me as well on my modern warfare 2, I always end up with Americans when I'm Australian.Why did the MMORPG games lag in Australia?
i have the same problems too when i'm playing games that has an overseas server, but rarely 2-3 second lag.

You can try to get a better internet service provider or upgrade your current internet package to a much better one so your internet speed wouldn't be slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment