Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is a good free MMORPG? I am looking for a good MMORPG that i can play with friends and is free.?

i would like it to be in the browser or a small download, unlike the large WoW download. I have already played runescape and i am looking for different MMORPGs. links to websites about the MMORPG would be appreciated.What is a good free MMORPG? I am looking for a good MMORPG that i can play with friends and is free.?
There are very limited GOOD Role playing or MMPORG or w/e out there. Obviously theres the top few like Runescape and WoW.



A few I've tried before are Eternal Lands and KnightKingdom.



But if they don't fit your catergories then theres a whole BUNCH of Role playing games at http://gamelist.mmosite.com/
I suggest Maplestory.It's a 2D platform based MMORPG and you can choose different classes from warrior,range,rouge,to mage.It's your basic kill stuff get XP and do quests.You level up and it's free.But the download is big and I don't think that's what your looking for.

Another I recommend is the league of legends.That game is a 3D RPG style thats also free.It centers around two teams.Each side of the team tries invade enemy forces and destroy the others' main source of power (The Nexus).You can choose from various champions including warriors,mages,and rangers and little bots known as minions can assist you.It's based of several RPG elements and I'm sure it will get you competitive.What is a good free MMORPG? I am looking for a good MMORPG that i can play with friends and is free.?
It is really hard to recommend a specific MMO game, because everyone likes something different. A game I like you may hate. Check out http://mmohut.com for a gigantic list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/browser-games

They have a huge section for "no download" browser MMORPGs as well.



Let me know if this helped at all.What is a good free MMORPG? I am looking for a good MMORPG that i can play with friends and is free.?
If you're into talking and socializing more with friends, I suggest something like Habbo Hotel or Club Penguin.



If you are looking for something more independent I suggest Runescape, it is a MMORPG and you can do hundreds of quests on it ad practice new skills, you can have fun on your own practicing skills or questing, but there are also lots of clan chats and Multiplayer activities as well.





You can play all games for free, but to get the highest enjoyment you might have to pay a small fee. I do not recommend Club Penguin as the activities are very limited as a free-player.





I do not have Club penguin but if you decide to get Habbo or Runescape, feel free to add me. My Runescape username is 96hammers

My Habbo username is Drhats.



Ok Hope this helps. =]
Runescape is the biggest free MMORPG. There's a ton of stuff you can do on the free version and The member's fee is pretty cheap at what I remember being just under 拢4 a month. The graphics are pretty rudimentary, but the quests and skills are pretty good.



you can find it at www.runescape.com.



If you're not into the whole high fantasy thing, check out club penguine at miniclip (just google it).
There are not many Browser based MMORPGs, But a good one, which i personally recommend is Dead Frontier. It might take a bit to get used to depending how much of a gamer you are, but it is a zombie-based MMO run off by flash, but note multiplayer is a bit laggy because its flash

i.e. You might see your friend being mauled by zombies but he cant even see them in the first place



It is, nevertheless, a good game, as you can trade and choose your class, level up, do missions ect. Have fun!

http://www.deadfrontier.com/
you should play adventure quest. its online. just google it
try karos online it's interesting and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment