Thursday, February 9, 2012

Looking for a free MMORPG with lots of options for new players?

So, I've been looking for a free fantasy MMORPG game, but it's hard to find one that offers a lot of options (mostly in regards to weapons and clothing) to newer players. The game has to be free, of course, and I don't want one where you have to pay cash to get the full expirience. No downloads are preferred, but I will download a game if it sounds like what I'm looking for.Looking for a free MMORPG with lots of options for new players?
Free and customization do not go together, especially these days. But. I would highly recommend Fiesta Online by Outspark. The specs aren't all that high, it's free to play, there's lots of builds to help you be exactly the player you want to for any class, there's exciting events almost every day...



I joined in CBT and the community is great - there are some minor balance issues with the game between classes [archers suck if you solo and it's the only class where you can do nothing about it], but you can EASILY earn free sparkcash, or choose to go without - if you get into a good guild/academy, the cash shop is not an issue, because many guild admins spoil their members. If you decide to give it a shot, /w Paradoxic on the Teva server, and if I'm on, I'll show you everything you need to know, and I'll kick you down some EXP %26amp; funds for weps. :]
well a good one is runescape it has various help sites all over the internet and a vast variety of combat weapons clothing and skills to master. If you need any help in game if you decide to play it add me

my characters name is eddiethemanLooking for a free MMORPG with lots of options for new players?
Check out http://TheBigMMORPGList.com it has a huge list of over 400 and growing MMORPG / MMOFPS games in key categories such as Free to play (F2P), Pay to play (P2P), 2D, 3D, Browser based and so on. I guarantee you'll find the kind of game your looking for there.Looking for a free MMORPG with lots of options for new players?
You should give Lucent Heart (www.lucentheart.com) a try :) I'm playing that right now, and it's one of the only free-to-play games I've come across with nice clothing/armor you can get without paying cash for. Though, the better looking clothing (in my opinion) you get at the higher levels, they give you a pretty nice outfit at level 15. You can also level up through different ways, like the Knowledge Master trivia game that comes up twice a day- it gives a huge chunk of exp if you get enough questions correct! It's nice if you want to take a break from questing to level up. You do have to download the game, though, but it doesn't take a lot to run. I'd suggest giving it a try, since it's free anyways. :)
Well like Edward said, Runescape is a good one, but there are loads of other ones, Runes of Magic, A Mystical Land, Dragonsoul.. The list could go on, I've never played Runes of Magic myself, but it is a bit like World of Warcraft. Hope this helps!
There are lots of games that you can play, most of them will require a download. Having said that there are games out there that you can actually cash out your hard-earned in-game cash for real cash! Or, you can just play one for fun, either way, whatever game you decide here is a site that will let you earn game cards, and in-game cash or items for almost any MMORPG out there! It's awesome, I've only been signed up a couple days and just casually do some surveys or play games and have a couple rewards ready to go already. Give it a try! :D



http://www.prizego.com/index.php?r=26933

No comments:

Post a Comment