Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is a good mmorpg with no download or plugin?

I want a mmorpg that i can play on my ipod touch with safari and it cant be download or have a pluginWhat is a good mmorpg with no download or plugin?
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?64531



This is an online game that parodys Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, and many other anime series. There is a ton of content to be done within the game such as joining a village, fighting other players, zombies, and teaming up with many well known anime characters. From personal experience I can tell you its a ton of fun. If you enter Rich as your referral you get an extra gift to help you in the game once you sign up. Send me a message if you need any help, my name in-game is Rich.What is a good mmorpg with no download or plugin?
http://www.prisonstruggle.com/register.php?referer=102204

click it u get my free protection online im ranked 900 out of 200 000

email me in game my name is Hinder and my number is 102204 il inform u on the game how to get started etc and help u out however possible

No comments:

Post a Comment