Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is a good MMORPG for a 9 year old girl?

I'm looking to get my daughter involved in some sort of MMORPG. I think she is too old for webkinz so I wanted to show her something which is more open ended. I was thinking something like Second Life teen but would love to hear suggestions.What is a good MMORPG for a 9 year old girl?
Wonderland wud be nice

http://wl.igg.com/
Theres always IMVU. Its a mmo but its not really an rpg. You can create your character and make it look like you. Its a safe mmo. You can make your own house, create your own wardrobe, and much more I'm not sure what the site it called to download the program, but you can always search "IMVU" (all caps) in a search engine and will likely be the first choice that appears. :)What is a good MMORPG for a 9 year old girl?
Hello



Try to find here http://www.freemmogamer.com



You will find all the free MMO Games, the top 10 free to play MMORPG麓s, the most recomended free MMO麓s, and much more...



have fun!What is a good MMORPG for a 9 year old girl?
www.runescape.com
Club Penguin, Toontown. x]
club penguin my sis ply it she love it she around your age
raceyourduck.com is coming in december.their is a mix and match game now with clues.have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment