Thursday, February 9, 2012

How long can you bot an mmorpg game without getting banned?

I'm currently botting adventure quest worlds right now. I'm just wondering how long you can bot without getting banned because i don't want to get banned though. I'm also planning to bot overnight and i'm using a laptop ( with a plug always stuck on to the wall ). Does botting decrease your memory space on your laptop too? I'm just wondering that because i'm new to botting and i really need to know the risks first before i can do the extremes.How long can you bot an mmorpg game without getting banned?
a. botting is for retards.



b. yes you'll get banned



c. try to keep doing it on adventure quest worlds because its stupid.How long can you bot an mmorpg game without getting banned?
I 100% agree with Master Kumta.How long can you bot an mmorpg game without getting banned?
master kumta says you should buy penuts from his store!

No comments:

Post a Comment