Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How can i make this mmorpg full screen?

I want my mmorpg game eudemons to be in full screen i already checked in the options but its not in there. is their a button i can press on my keyboard to make it full screen?How can i make this mmorpg full screen?
6. Can I play EO in a window that is not fullscreen?



Set your graphics options above 1024*768, ideally to 1052*864, then you may play EO in a window.



Your desktop resolution has to be more than 1024x768 if you're playing eudemons with that resolution and if you dont want it to be fullscreen... I've never played eudemons "fullscreen" because my desktop resolution is 1680x1050 =P Dont think theres a button in there for "Windowed mode" and "Fullscreen" anyway



#4 changing the resolution of the game isn't possible, you can only do it if you change the resolution of your PC. so if you want fullscreen change your PC resolution to 1024*768 if you want smaller size of the game just increase the resolution of your PC. thats my experience.How can i make this mmorpg full screen?
F11 I think is the button if its an internet game. If you bought it from the store, try clicking on the very edge of the screen and make it bigger.
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment