Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Looking for a computer game that isnt a mmorpg- suggestions please?

It isn't that I don't like mmorpg's (like World of Warcraft). I enjoy and have played them. I just don't have time now and want a game that won't charge me a monthly fee.



I recall enjoying eons ago games like 7th guest and 11th hour. I am really looking for something more in that type area. Any suggestions?Looking for a computer game that isnt a mmorpg- suggestions please?
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?64531



This is an online game that is a parody of Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, DBZ, and many other anime series. There is a ton of content to be done within the game such as joining a village, fighting other players, zombies, and teaming up with many well known anime characters. There is also no download needed and it is completely free. From personal experience I can tell you its a ton of fun. If you enter Rich as your referral you get an extra gift to help you progress to Chunin rank in the game once you sign up. Send me a message if you need any help, my name in-game is Rich.Looking for a computer game that isnt a mmorpg- suggestions please?
have you tried flash games?



www.lingolux.com has many great flash games that are very entertaining and best of all... they're free!
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment