Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is an undownloadable free online mmorpg besides runescape?

I have looked at every free game and you have to download it. Can you help me coz' I am getting bored at home doing nothing. Thanks.What is an undownloadable free online mmorpg besides runescape?
http://www.travian.us/?uc=usx_2276



Travian is a very simple but extremely fun and addictive MMORPG/Strategy game. I currently play on 4 different servers and I'm heading towards the top on all of them.What is an undownloadable free online mmorpg besides runescape?
Judging by your description text here, it seems you've already exhausted every option available to you ("I have looked at every free game"). Sorry, but we simply can't refer you to a fun, free game beyond what already exists.
  • scars
  • 2 comments: