Saturday, February 4, 2012

I wish for a mmorpg where I can just attack a player with out them agreeing to a pvp Battle.?

I also want a mmorpg where the crated characters is highly customizable and have there own story.Where each skill is unique from other players.I wish for a mmorpg where I can just attack a player with out them agreeing to a pvp Battle.?
Darkfall you can just ambush people and take all of their loot including their mount. I haven't played in a while, make sure people are still playing. The characters are highly customizable in the sense that you can decide to build your character however you want, there are no classes. I went with polearms bows and air magic when I was playing.
in runescape you can rush your oppoenent without agreeing to up to 14 levels higher or lower than urself.I wish for a mmorpg where I can just attack a player with out them agreeing to a pvp Battle.?
well i enjoyed this game

http://uufeeve.notlong.comI wish for a mmorpg where I can just attack a player with out them agreeing to a pvp Battle.?
How about WoW on a PvP server?

No comments:

Post a Comment