Saturday, February 4, 2012

I want a somewhat different free to play mmorpg?

I really want a new mmorpg to download. But i dont want to have to pay. Also i dont want it to be like most rpg's (in my opinion most are set in medieval times.) But if you think there is one like that that i would still like, then post it. Thank youI want a somewhat different free to play mmorpg?
I've been playing a free-to-play mmorpg called "Lucent Heart", lately. (http://www.lucentheart.com) The setting isn't exactly medieval, though, but it's a fantasy with a lore that has Greek mythology influences. It's a 3D world (not sidescrolling), and there's lots of quests and activities you can do. You can customize dungeons, have different kinds of pets, and get an awesome Zodiac transformation armor. Personally, I like the social aspects in the game, since I've found the community to be friendly. That really helps when using the Cupid System or playing the new Dance System. I like hanging out in town and playing with the Dance System, when I want to take a break from questing and whatnot! :P



I hope this helps you out a bit :D
Can you specify what type of genre or theme are you looking for?I want a somewhat different free to play mmorpg?
Need for Speed WorldI want a somewhat different free to play mmorpg?
Champions Online

No comments:

Post a Comment