Thursday, February 9, 2012

How can i use microsoft visual basic to make a mmorpg like Runescape etc.?

I found a website that contained different options for animation programs. me being a fan of microsoft programs, decided to go with Microsoft Visual basic. how can i use this program to create an mmorpg or and kind of game?How can i use microsoft visual basic to make a mmorpg like Runescape etc.?
You need to establish several things. I play runescape by the way ;).



You will need:

A game base.

A server.

A client.

Models.

Game engine



and the list goes on. You really, REALLY should learn VB6/VB9/Whatever you're using, and you won't have to ask yourself these questions!How can i use microsoft visual basic to make a mmorpg like Runescape etc.?
Learn programming, learn Visual Basic and learn game creation. Then create the game. (There's no "no learning" alternative.)

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by the construct of your article. I've been looking for a good article when I stumbled on your content and it really brought my search to an end.

    You should review;

    https://www.makeoverarena.com/waptrick-games-videos-mp3-download-www-waptrick-com/

    ReplyDelete