Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are the Aspects that you look for in a MMORPG?

What do you look for in a MMORPG game, like for example i look for the Class Options. I want to know what your view upon looking at a MMORPG since this is a question that will help with my research in making the best MMORPG.What are the Aspects that you look for in a MMORPG?
everyone looks for something different so versatility is important.

personally, I like a large, creative, persistent world. something that guild wars totally failed at.

I also like the ability to play on my own if i wish. other players are not always about and i hate looking for group.

for me the whole point of a mmorpg is to have people around to talk to, share with and then if we so wish, we can band together. kind of like in real life.

just like real life, you have different perosnality, some people want to be with others all the time, some people want to be i the company of others but do their own thing, some people want silence at some times yet still want people to be there if they want to get some advice etc.What are the Aspects that you look for in a MMORPG?
I like controll over my charecter and many options. I like to be able to solo or group and I enjoy raiding but the end game of kill bigger stuff to get better gear so I can kill bigger stuff gets redundant. I think getting there is more fun that tweaking a charecter out. I am realy looking forward to DC Universe Online http://hubpages.com/hub/DC-Universe-Online-SOE-DCCOMICS

And then Star Wars The Old Republic.What are the Aspects that you look for in a MMORPG?
It is really hard to recommend a specific MMO game, because everyone likes something different. A game I like you may hate. Check out http://mmohut.com for a gigantic list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/gamelist

Or you can just see a huge list of the games with scores, types, etc above.



Let me know if this helped at all.
  • laser cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment