Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What a fun and a long lasting MMORPG, an MMORPG that will last for a long long time?

I will accept any games, except text only games. I hate games that use text only, I want a long long long lasting MMORPG that is anything but text, I'm open to all ideas.What a fun and a long lasting MMORPG, an MMORPG that will last for a long long time?
I play this one game called TerraWorld Online. They have a better description on their website at

http://www.terragaming.net/index.php?ref鈥?/a> . My usename is xRACiEPx and it's really fun, so come check it out!What a fun and a long lasting MMORPG, an MMORPG that will last for a long long time?
Runescape???

World of warcraft???

Guild Wars???What a fun and a long lasting MMORPG, an MMORPG that will last for a long long time?
World of Warcraft maybe

Lineage
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment