Saturday, February 4, 2012

Does anyone know of a good MMORPG similar to Ruenscape?

I'm looking for an MMORPG very similar to Runescape that isn't a private server. I have to be able to play it on a PC and i don't want to download it. I like the leveling up part of Runescape, so if it has that, that would be awesome! I want it to be a fantasy too, where I can do tons of different stuff. Any ideas?Does anyone know of a good MMORPG similar to Ruenscape?
4 months later..."Finally!, after spending 5 hours every single day on woodcutting, im at level 99!:D"Does anyone know of a good MMORPG similar to Ruenscape?
Well I can only think of World of Warcraft: it utilized some of Runescape's combat system and jazzed it up, it has about the same leveling process for secondary professions, it has many characters and classes (Dwarfs, Night/Blood Elves, and Trolls to name a few,) so you can not only play a bunch of different stuff, it also contains a lot of fantasy in the game. There are also many servers that you can choose from; some focus on just PvE, some for PvP, some for Roleplaying, and some for Roleplaying+PvP.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment