Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is the best free virus scanner for mmorpg gaming?

Also are there any firewalls free that are low on system resources? I have I would really like to know. I tried avg but it does run in the background, I just want something light and decent, I do not visit badsites I already have malwarebytes and super anti spyware. I do not need an antivirus program constantly running, I only need to use the scanner once a week or so anyways thanks everyone.What is the best free virus scanner for mmorpg gaming?
Malwarebytes
Comodo has a really good, free firewall; http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/

Comes with anti-virus and such, but they're not worth it :P



MicrosoftSecurity Essentials is a very light, simple, and good scanner; http://download.cnet.com/Microsoft-Secur鈥?/a>What is the best free virus scanner for mmorpg gaming?
avg+malwarebytesWhat is the best free virus scanner for mmorpg gaming?
Microsoft Security Essentials. Good thing about it also is it's free as long as you have a genuine copy of Windows.
i have Malwarebytes and if anything would wrong irt would pop up and tell me or Xsoftspy
avg free
i use avast on my comp

No comments:

Post a Comment