Friday, January 27, 2012

Is it all right to have a guitar hobby and PC mmorpg online games hobby?

I am retired and have pretty much 8-12 hours a daily of free time.



Is it good to have a Guitar hobby and a online MMORPG hobby since I am retired?



I practice guitar 8-9 hours weekly, and the MMORPG I am trying to find which one I should go for, like SWTOR, Guid wars 2, etc however I can only devote 1-2 hours max.Is it all right to have a guitar hobby and PC mmorpg online games hobby?
Why would you think something was wrong in the first place? Nothing wrong with playing guitar. The gaming stuff can be overdone and not too good. But, that is only if you do it too much.Is it all right to have a guitar hobby and PC mmorpg online games hobby?
custom guitar picks http://www.steveclayton.com/Is it all right to have a guitar hobby and PC mmorpg online games hobby?
SWTOR is the coolest!
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment