Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is there an mmorpg like Pirates of the Carribean online?

I like it but it doesnt offer much to free players. Also it doesn't have to be a game like that im just looking for a good mmorpg that wont mess up my computer. Don't mention runescape i've played it for years. Please help me out?Is there an mmorpg like Pirates of the Carribean online?
World Of Warcraft or google SoilderFront
It is really hard to recommend a specific MMO game, because everyone likes something different. A game I like you may hate. Check out http://mmohut.com for a gigantic list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/gamelist

Or you can just see a huge list of the games with scores, types, etc above.



Let me know if this helped at all.Is there an mmorpg like Pirates of the Carribean online?
I was going to say runescape lol.. another one I have heard a lot is world of warcraft... but it's more expensive than runescape.. heard maplestory is good too..



im trying to get back in runescape.. please go to this site.. it says if i get like 5 people to visit it.. it'll give me 1 month membership.. i need to get 5 months to be able to play the game cuz jagex put me in negative membership..

http://www.runescapepingenerator.com/?me鈥?/a>Is there an mmorpg like Pirates of the Carribean online?
Well, Pirate Galaxy lets you play as a space pirate! Aeria has it for free and no download.

No comments:

Post a Comment