Friday, January 27, 2012

Anyone play or know of a good Mmorpg that fits this description?

Im looking for a Fun Free 3D Mmorpg, That you can own a house and put stuff in it, kill creatures alone or with a team, Have skills to build.. F2P preferably but i want to know good P2P.Anyone play or know of a good Mmorpg that fits this description?
Runescape would work I guess
It is really hard to recommend a specific MMO game, because everyone likes something different. A game I like you may hate. Check out http://mmohut.com for a gigantic list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/browser-games

They have a huge section for "no download" browser MMORPGs as well.



Let me know if this helped at all.Anyone play or know of a good Mmorpg that fits this description?
It isn't hard to recommend a specific MMO for what you are looking for.



Yes, sites like http://www.mmogames.com and others can provide you with lots of lists of games that are both Free and have the features you want.



Specifically, there's a virtual world I've been a part of previously called Gaia and they have a huge community (largest forums on the planet) and also an incredibly detailed way of building your house, and inviting your in game friends into it to come visit! Not boring at all like Second life, trust me and give it a try! You can reach Gaia through the link above just select it from the pull down menu!



Enjoy ^_^Anyone play or know of a good Mmorpg that fits this description?
I know Lineage 2, you can own a house there to put your storage on. Its a great game to play solo or team. Regarding F2P, hmmm you can check out the list and feature here: http://mmogames.com they have the bunch of list and people in there can help you to figure out what you are looking for.
Runes of Magic is EXACTLY what you are looking for. It is unbelievably fun and free. It has AMAZING graphics as well.

www.runesofmagic.com

The download does take a couple of hours but it is worth it! Theres lots of players on it too! I play on the server 'Reni'. My name is Namin茅. Add me if you decided to play :) Oh and its scary similar to WoW... But FREE! If you ever decide to play WoW (World of Warcraft) then add me on Horde on the realm Mug'thol. I'm Karilia (^ ^)
How about trying http://mmojuegos.es

No comments:

Post a Comment