Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can i find a free MMORPG game that is like Oblivion?

So people can you tell me is there a free MMORPG game like oblivion so i can move my hero and hit enemies like in oblivion. I know for Darkfall but isnt free! So do you know some?Where can i find a free MMORPG game that is like Oblivion?
It won't be free, but there is a new MMO called Mortal Online that is almost exactly like Oblivion. You play in first-person, when you discover new lands you actually discover them and might be able to name them, when you kill a boss in the open with a group or by yourself it does not respawn and you can get exclusive gear from that boss. The graphics are really amazing looking too. Just thought I'd let you know even if you don't want to pay for one right now, you might want to later.



As for free games, Perfect World, Two Moons or Guild Wars are decent games.Where can i find a free MMORPG game that is like Oblivion?
http://www.travian.us/?uc=usx_2276



Travian is a very simple but extremely fun and addictive browser based MMORPG/Strategy game with no downloads and its FREE! I currently play on 4 different servers and I'm heading towards the top on all of them.Where can i find a free MMORPG game that is like Oblivion?
Guild Wars is free to play online.So is Two Worlds.I play all three games and I enjoy all of them equally.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment