Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best most immersive MMORPG currently out?

I play WoW but I am getting bored of it, I want an MMORPG that gives me the same rush I felt when playing Chrono Trigger or Zelda Ocarina of Time for the first time. If there are no current MMORPG's out with that level of epicness then what other modern titles (for PC or Wii) can I find that come close? I would prefer an MMORPG though.What is the best most immersive MMORPG currently out?
try Oblivion the elders scroll I don't play a lot of those games but i play this on ps3 and its pretty cool hours and hours of fun.What is the best most immersive MMORPG currently out?
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?111

^^Its a cool game ( Naruto) where you can create your own character and join a village, do missions, spar with friends, start your own village eventually, learn jutsu, gain a bloodline, like sharingan (redeye), byakugan (whiteye), or legacy which is kind of like naruto, interact with other players and make new friends. Its also safe and you don't have to give your email address if you don't want to.(Its also free and no downloading (COME TO REBORN VILLAGE)What is the best most immersive MMORPG currently out?
I was playing Fiesta, takes an hour and a half to download on your pc, and its a 3D MMORPG and free.



Its fun I made multiple players.



https://register.outspark.com/fiesta/?sr鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment