Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How should i advertise my MMORPG for free?

I host an mmorpg, (massively multiplayer online roleplaying game) i want to advertise it. But i dont know how, i have no players in the game yet. I want you to tell me how i should advertise it, (best possible free way)How should i advertise my MMORPG for free?
I know that this may seem a weird answer, but your competitors are a great way to get the word out about your site.

Just bare with on this.

They already have an established fan base of people that buy products like your's. And their customers are always looking for new information/products.

Just do a search online for sites in your niche, and contact them about doing an adswap (each of you advertise each other's sites). Maybe with banners or even a text link ot rhough their newsletter.

But more importantly, learn internet marketing through free resources online for hundreds of other ways to promote your site and get free traffic.

A few that I recommend are http://increasewebsitetrafficreviews.blogspot.com and

http://www.sitetrafficoverload.comHow should i advertise my MMORPG for free?
Well, first of all, Are you on any type of forum? There are usually advertisement sections in them. Also put it in your signature of all you accounts anywhere! Try and make it eye-catching but not annoying. There are also advertising boards on forums of MMORPGs. Besides that is that once you have a good amount of people coming on the site you need to get ad of other sites on your game. I suggest Project Wonderful (its the best ad service I've come by, I use it on my web comic.) Once people pay to advertise on your site, then you can advertise on other sites! Its a win-win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment