Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can I download a mmorpg to an external hard drive and play it on my labtop?

I want to download the game runes of magic (mmorpg) but my labtop dosnt have enough space for it? so im wondering if it would work if i just download it straight to an external hard drive with lots of space on it?Can I download a mmorpg to an external hard drive and play it on my labtop?
Yes you can download it to the external hard drive and play it when the external is connected to the laptop or a desk top.
Yes, you can, but in your case you should not.

If your hard drive is lacking space to install this game then you are likely already experiencing problems with your PC and can expect more problems soon after installing this game on an external hard drive.

Why is this? Your hard drive cannot be full it needs free space to work. It needs a certain amount
of free space or it will lock up or stop working..

Installing your game on an external hard drive will not fix the issue of not having enough space on your hard drive, because it will also install the registry files on your internal hard drive and may make it not workable.

Your best solution is to get a larger hard drive and not add an external drive when the internal one is almost full. Your operation system needs free space to run your computerCan I download a mmorpg to an external hard drive and play it on my labtop?
Depends on the game itself and how it's set-up to run on your computer. Worth a try though, I know that WoW can run from a usb, but it was inherently designed like thatCan I download a mmorpg to an external hard drive and play it on my labtop?
if you install it onto the external hdd it should work :)
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment