Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to report a online Gaming company like MMORPG based etc?

I am playing a mmorpg based game and this company banned my account and i didn't do nothing wrong as i play daily for 2 hours. I got an email without proof claiming i was hacking with 3rd party software. I use only emule, antivirus and winamp during gaming. How can that be hacking softwares?How to report a online Gaming company like MMORPG based etc?
send them a ticket, you can't report them if the game is free to play they have the right to ban your account if they suspect any fraud or crap transaction. but you want my opinion, I think they banned your ip /country, they have done it to my friend , who used to play archlord with me, he was in taiwan and they banned his account, which was originally mine. ALSO , note if you are using a macro..it will be detected as a hacking approach.How to report a online Gaming company like MMORPG based etc?
they probably don't recognize it so try switching it off or get McAfee softwareHow to report a online Gaming company like MMORPG based etc?
tell the admin or the GMs of the site

No comments:

Post a Comment