Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Which free-to-play mmorpg has the highest number of character classes?

I would like to find a free-to-play mmorpg with a lot of class content (meaning: the highest number of playable character classes). I have played EQ and WoW for years, loved both but always wished that WoW had the class variety of the original EQ. I started playing Aion most recently but found myself wishing for more than eight classes to choose from. Just wondered if anyone came across any free mmorpgs that had more than 8 classes?Which free-to-play mmorpg has the highest number of character classes?
I think Runescape would be best, It doesnt have classes, but you can choose what skills to better. And its freeWhich free-to-play mmorpg has the highest number of character classes?
check out http://mmohut.com for a huge list of these mmorpgs. That site's awesome because it's a directory of these free to play MMORPGs - with reviews, screenshots and more

No comments:

Post a Comment