Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the most addictive mmorpg game?

What is the most addictive mmorpg game that people will play forever and will be likely to spend real money on for guides, tips, or gold? I would love to have an answer from someone that has played more than one mmorpg.What is the most addictive mmorpg game?
world of warcraft by far..



i heard someone spent $2000 US for equipment!
Outwar MMORPG is a free online role playing game that does not require a download.



http://www.outwar.com/rec/DaReKtHeCroW



Plz help me! Do this and ill give you best awnswer!!?

Sign up and win free items for all.

Report Abuse

What is the most addictive mmorpg game?
World Of WarcraftWhat is the most addictive mmorpg game?
Hmm... I played a few. I would have to say runescape. It got my attention for a LONG... time
When i played Runescape i was so fricken addicted to it!

so i would say runescape!
well as for me it is definitely ragnarok online. i played it for about 4 years !



runescape is good but im not really into horrible graphics.



well if you like free ones.. you could try trickster online ... it'll keep you busy for quite a while..



well.. other than that you could change genre... like try playing gunbound. or o2 jam.. those are really amazing games that aren't rpgs. or try pangya?



there are a lot of games out there that's addicting.. but as far as genre is concerened .. ragnarok is still the best for me.
I reckon runescape cause theres heaps of people and alot to do

No comments:

Post a Comment