Thursday, January 26, 2012

Would anyone like to start playing an mmorpg with me?

I would like to begin a new mmorpg with another person or perhaps a small group of people.

I've never been able to have a truly cooperative experience within an mmorpg and would like to try something new.



I'm a nice guy and an experienced gamer. I have a good amount of money to spend on p2p games if need be and would even stretch to paying for you to some extent (depending on specific prices).





please get in touch with me at :



rauhouses@yahoo.com





The sooner the better!

Thanks!Would anyone like to start playing an mmorpg with me?
sure i dont mind starting a game with you i sent you a IM under Clinton_C.Would anyone like to start playing an mmorpg with me?
It is really hard to recommend a specific MMO game, because everyone likes something different. A game I like you may hate. Check out http://mmohut.com for a gigantic list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/browser-games

They have a huge section for "no download" browser MMORPGs as well.



Let me know if this helped at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment