Friday, January 27, 2012

What mmorpg games have same reqs as World of Warcraft?

basically, im tired of playing WoW but i still wanna play mmorpg games that are like it. When i say like, i mean with same playing battle styles, pvp, and overall fun. My comp is a bit old, so that's why im wondering what good games have same reqs as WoW.What mmorpg games have same reqs as World of Warcraft?
It's really hard to recommend a specific MMORPG, because everyone likes something different. A game I like you may hate. Check out http://mmohut.com for a gigantic list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/gamelist

Or you can just see a huge list of the games with scores, types, etc above.



Let me know if this helped at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment