Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the closest thing to a mmorpg in real life?

I'm sick of not being able to do anything. Life is too boring and playing mmorpg's isn't active enough. I want something like an mmorpg that I can really do in real life, something I can really get into. Is there anything like that?What is the closest thing to a mmorpg in real life?
Life is a MMORPG
Cosplaying? I have no idea what you really mean since RPG's are roleplaying games I guess cosplaying is the closest thing to that since you pretend you are something else and get dressed up with other people and act out that character but that normally revolves around Anime and are at Anime conventions the most so other than that you could just try to get more involved in real life.What is the closest thing to a mmorpg in real life?
u should get yourself some skills in a martial art,



skills u are able to use in real life



((hard work is the key to true happiness))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVDPoyVuZZg



good luck m8 XDWhat is the closest thing to a mmorpg in real life?
I agree with Lankey, you're not trying hard enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment