Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best free online mmorpg i dont whant runescape?

I played runescape for a year i am lvl 37 i am bored of runescape so i need a new free online mmorpg!What is the best free online mmorpg i dont whant runescape?
It is really hard to recommend a specific MMO game, because everyone likes something different. A game I like you may hate. Check out http://mmohut.com for a gigantic list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/browser-games

They have a huge section for "no download" browser MMORPGs as well.



Let me know if this helped at all.
If you want a good game you can try Maplestory but thats downloadable.

Report Abuse

What is the best free online mmorpg i dont whant runescape?
go to:



http://play-free-online-games.com/games/games_all.html



to find many,many FREE and only a few paying games



it has links to TONS of free online multi-player games



GOOD LUCK!What is the best free online mmorpg i dont whant runescape?
Not Much Of A Fighting Game But

gaiaonline.com

Or The Fake Runescape Stuff

silabclient.org Or moparscape.org
Battle of the immortals (BOI)
I know there is a free version of World of Warcraft, if you're into that. My friend tried to get me into it, but I don't don't have the time hahaha. It's called Eberon, I think. The trailer looks pretty good. Check it out if you're into that.
  • cream song
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment