Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What are the best free MMORPG games online?

I don't want zombie killers or anything, nothing gory or scary. MMORPG means Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game which is where u talk with people playing the game all around the nation/world. It has to be fun, or it can be just a fun hangout. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DESIGN MY CHARACTER!What are the best free MMORPG games online?
http://www.travian.us/?uc=usx_2276



Travian is a very simple but extremely fun and addictive browser based MMORPG/Strategy game with no downloads and its FREE! I currently play on 4 different servers and I'm heading towards the top on all of them.
first of all runescape is rubbish as it has poor graphics and it has little customization but i would recommend perfect world international. you may have to download it and i t may take up to 8 hours with poor internet speed or computer but its worth it and if you don't have the money to keep your Computer on that long then you can order a free disc for it where you only pay postage %26amp; packaging or if you can spend a bit of money then why not go for WoW (World of Warcraft) but i strongly recommend not going on runescape.What are the best free MMORPG games online?
Runes of Magic. I've never played it but a lot of my friends say that it's good.



I have played Shaiya and it wasn't all that bad. Mind you though, I played back in the days of beta. I have no idea what it's like now. :/What are the best free MMORPG games online?
There's a good list of free MMORPG games at http://www.free-mmorpg-games.com/



Personally I'd recommend Fiesta. I've been playing this game for 8 months and really enjoy it.
At first I thought this would be a boring game.... now I'm hooked!

http://vaperida.com/register.php?id=7430鈥?/a>
The only games you should even consider is Runescape and Maple Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment