Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can I put an mmorpg client on a flash drive?

So, I play an mmorpg. (Secret of the Solstice) I want to put it on one of my school's computers, since I have a class in the morning where I have about 45 mins to do nothing. My teacher wouldn't mind, but the school has a block on the internet for all gaming websites, so I can't just download it like usual. Is there a way to put the game client on a flash drive, and put it on another computer?Can I put an mmorpg client on a flash drive?
The schools blocking filter will act as a firewall to the connections from the client to the server, so it's likely that you won't be able to.

Also, it's likely that your school has blocked .exe files from opening on school computers - so the chances are quite slim

Sorry

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment