Friday, January 27, 2012

Is World of Warcraft still the most popularized MMORPG?

I know I may get made fun of for this question, but I wonder: Is WoW still the most popular online MMORPG? I was thinking of Re-activating my account if it's worth it.Is World of Warcraft still the most popularized MMORPG?
I don't agree with Matt F. Wotlk is a nice expansion, I will admit, but the game play isnt as good now.



Too many nubs, ninjas and jerks to be honest. I'm honestly well and truely sick of hearing level tens say "CAN I HAZ 40 GOLD?@#!" - I'm also sick of jerks who don't care about working as teams, just 1337 3p1x. /yawn. Too many fail raiding guilds now because of it too.



Don't get me wrong. The expansion is great, the game is great, there's just a bunch of tards out there that get on your nerves after a while.



Welcome back and good luck if u decide to reactivate
Yes, WoW still has about 11 million players, making it the largest and most widely played game out there.Is World of Warcraft still the most popularized MMORPG?
Yup, its still has the largest players of any online MMORPG. Also, if you stopped playing before WotLK. WotLK is alot better than BC and Azeroth.Is World of Warcraft still the most popularized MMORPG?
yes, World of Warcraft is the largets played MMORPG and has over 10 million players each year.
Last time I heard yeah it is.

Try out other games though, there are other MMO's out there that may be funner.
yeh over 11mil online and yea reactivateing your acount is worth it wotlk is awesome!! dks are cool too if you wanted to try something new.







hope i helped.



~michael~
yeah. there's over 10 million that play.

No comments:

Post a Comment