Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is it illegal to pretend to be a female on a mmorpg?

Is it illegal to pretend to be a female on a mmorpg?Is it illegal to pretend to be a female on a mmorpg?
Yes, I tried it once, and my house was raided by the FBI.

3 months in jail and $250 fine, but I got some nub to give me 50gold in WoW!



And I need to point out to the above answerer that it's extremely common, and there are more guys playing female characters than girls playing female characters in almost all MMORPGs..
Meh. I play females. I don't pretend to be one though. After hours of play time, playing a female character is just great on the eyes. Even if pixelated.Is it illegal to pretend to be a female on a mmorpg?
No. But it is very, very creepy.Is it illegal to pretend to be a female on a mmorpg?
Nope.
no, just weird

No comments:

Post a Comment