Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the Most popular mmorpg forum?

I want to find a most popular mmorpg forum for making friends.

And i want to find a mmorpg trading forum for talking about things we bought from internet.

Can you give me 1 mmorpg forum and 1 mmorpg trading forum, the best you think!

Thank you in advance!What is the Most popular mmorpg forum?
It's hard to recommend a specific MMO game 2 play, because everyone likes something different. A game I love you may not. Check out http://mmohut.com for a huge list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I personally use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/browser-games

They have a big section for "no download" browser MMORPGs too! All with screenshots and reviews!



Let me know if this was helpful! %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment