Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a good free mmorpg with 1gb or less download?

I've tried shaiya and last chaos. I need a new free mmorpg with 1gb or less download. Thank you very much.What is a good free mmorpg with 1gb or less download?
It is really hard to recommend a specific MMO game, because everyone likes something different. A game I like you may hate. Check out http://mmohut.com for a gigantic list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/browser-games

They have a huge section for "no download" browser MMORPGs as well.



Let me know if this helped at all.
Guild Wars might not be totally free but you only have to pay for the game and maybe if you want to, extra things that are available. The graphics are amazing, it has a story line (well, 3) and you can level up really easy. And its about 1GB of RAM.



I wouldn't suggest Runescape at all. I've tried to play 2 or 3 times, and after playing Guild Wars and WoW, and i think its HORRIBLE! But thats my opinion, you might like it.What is a good free mmorpg with 1gb or less download?
runescapeWhat is a good free mmorpg with 1gb or less download?
flyff

runescape
RUNESCAPE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment