Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a good MMORPG that is very social and you can have your own customizable house?

I want a fun MMORPG that is very social and lets you have a house and customize it with furniture. I want the fighting to also be very enjoyable and preferably graphics like Atlantica. Please Help! And NO RUNESCAPE.What is a good MMORPG that is very social and you can have your own customizable house?
It's really hard to recommend any specific MMO game, because everyone likes something different. A game I like you may hate. Check out http://mmohut.com for a large list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/browser-games

They have a huge section for "no download" browser MMORPGs as well. All with screenshots and reviews!



Let me know if this helped at all!
It would be hard to offer you one thing, let me help you get more than one game, that's the only way you'll find what you most want to play, check

http://www.3dmmorpggames.com/free-online鈥?/a>



get a big list of all free MMORPG games and also how it helps me get new games all the time very easily, I do not have to search all the sites and worry about miss a good game.What is a good MMORPG that is very social and you can have your own customizable house?
Check out http://TheBigMMORPGList.com it has a huge list of over 300 and growing MMORPG / MMOFPS games in key categories such as Free to play (F2P), Pay to play (P2P), 2D, 3D, and so on. I guarantee you'll find the kind of game your looking for there.What is a good MMORPG that is very social and you can have your own customizable house?
its not an mmo but fable can fit in that description its for xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment