Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a good mmorpg in which I can customize my character?

I am specifically looking for any MMORPG which involves superheroes, and is preferably free.



As well, if you have played any of the games which have been suggested, feel free to comment on how you found the game to be when you played it.What is a good mmorpg in which I can customize my character?
If your looking for superheros, then City of Heros and City of Villians is pretty much your only option. I have no idea if it is free to play or not.



Other great MMO's are WoW and Guildwars. WoW is $15.00 a month, and Guildwars is free. Both you use swords and magic powers, stuff like that.



Runescape is a really bad MMO (in my opinion)... entertaining maybe.. but the graphics are blocky and the gameplay was slow. I hate it.
Try RuneScape.If you level up you will eventually become SUPERHUMAN!After all defeating an all-mighty demon or dragon really is superhuman and heroic.The catch is that it takes like forever to level up without quests and genie random events.

Thank you very much LOL!What is a good mmorpg in which I can customize my character?
I've played all the MMORPGS out there and I can confidently say that the most customization options for characters can be found in City of Heroes / City of Villains.



No other MMORPG out there will let you customize/tweak your character.What is a good mmorpg in which I can customize my character?
this isnt superhero,

but i suggest

http://www.SMALLWORLDS.COM

its great!

maybe

http://mabinogi.nexon.net

if not.





:)
I haven't played it yet and it isn't free, but I understand that City of Heroes/City of Villains has just about the greatest costume customization among all mmos.


I don't know of any MMORPG's that involve superheroes but you should try RuneScape or Trickster Online which are both decent games...
The only one right now with super heroes is City of Hero/ Villains. Its not free. The only thing you get for free is crap when it comes to MMORPGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment