Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the best MMORPG you have ever played and why?

I have played world of warcraft for a few years and think it is a great game simply because of all the freedom you get within the game and the variety of things you can do. The social aspect is also good as I have made many new friends through the game.



What is the best MMORPG you have ever played and why do you think this?What is the best MMORPG you have ever played and why?
hi! I'm italian and i don't speak english very well....



i play World of Warcraft from 2 years and it's the best MMORPG of the world!



it's:

-fantastic view

-you can do all possible things

-the character is costumizable

-social aspect is fantastic

-variety of items

-famous

-and is the most played game in the world



(in italy is very popular too)



WORLD OF WARCRAFT FOR EVER!





bye bye :)
Okay, well I used to play W.o.W but I got bored of it and it simply costs 2 much....



If you want a free game similar to W.o.W then try Runes of Magic!!! It's a great game but it might take up some comp space...



If your looking for a free game that is user friendly then try Flyff, it's an amazing game for younger kids but is still a fun game overall.



If your looking for an RTS try, Starcraft-2, Warcraft-3, Leagues of legends....



If you want a 3-D futuristic third person shooter, try S4 League



If your looking for a first person shooter then try a Call of duty or a Halo



If your looking for a horror game PICK DEADSPACE-2 BEST GAME EVER!!!



I know you asked for an MMORPG but i don't care.... :)What is the best MMORPG you have ever played and why?
I'd say Maple Story or EverQuest. MapleStory because it's simple and fun. It's colorful and attractive. I could actually play for hours with the captivating quests. You get many great new skills when you level up as well. The party quests reward you generously as well. I loved EverQuest because I simply just thought that was fun as well. And the experiences I had there makes it even more better - I'll never regret playing that game... It wasn't the same as Maple Story, You could probably compare it to WoW or DragonAge's style. I thought the skilling was easy. My favorite thing was to run from the huge monsters with my party. What an adrenaline rush. x) But I hadn't played that in a long while. The thing that pisses me off with MS is th茅 fact that you buy NX items but you have a timed period to use them, I think thats totally messed up. They get to permanently keep your money while you have to give back your item YOU PAID FOR.What is the best MMORPG you have ever played and why?
World of War craft. Because it's perfect. Look up reviews of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment