Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I find a good MMORPG without download?

I have played WOW, PWI, and FWI, but those all need to be downloaded and my new computer cant hold them. All of the mmorpg's that dont need to be downloaded ive seen thus far are unrealistic and boring. I want one with good graphics and has an interesting plot line. Any suggestions?Where can I find a good MMORPG without download?
Terrabellica,it is atm in beta stage,but one of the most unique rts/rpg mixture, it do not copy any game,it have bad graphic,but gameplay is goldenWhere can I find a good MMORPG without download?
Runescape, is ok if your bored you don't need to download and its free unless you want to upgrade to member if you like it which is like 拢5 a month.
  • bad makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment