Thursday, January 19, 2012

Whenever I play an mmorpg my internet dies and I lose connection?

but when I close the mmorpg page, the internet connects again with no problems at all.. and at full strength. wtf is happening? this only happens with mmorpg games like domo and perfect world.Whenever I play an mmorpg my internet dies and I lose connection?
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?111

^^Its a cool game ( Naruto) where you can create your own character and join a village, do missions, spar with friends, start your own village eventually, learn jutsu, gain a bloodline, like sharingan (redeye), byakugan (whiteye), or legacy which is kind of like naruto, play in "the arena" which is pretty much rock paper scissors where you play other people online. Its also safe and you don't have to give your email address if you don't want to.(Its also free and no downloadingWhenever I play an mmorpg my internet dies and I lose connection?
check out your firewall!

maybe it;s blocking the game =)

gd luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment