Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a great free MMORPG that is very popular and has a ton of active players?

I like Atlantica Online but it does not have as many players as I would like. If anyone knows of a fun and very popular MMORPG please help.What is a great free MMORPG that is very popular and has a ton of active players?
It's really hard to recommend any specific MMO game, because everyone likes something different. A game I like you may hate. Check out http://mmohut.com for a large list of these free mmorpg / mmo games. I use that site to find new games to play. Every few days I try a new game :) - It's a lot of fun because I try everything. They have like every single MMORPG categorized nicely with reviews, screenshots, videos and more. Heck they even list the game's system requirements!. Best part is all the games are free, which rocks.



http://mmohut.com/browser-games

They have a huge section for "no download" browser MMORPGs as well. All with screenshots and reviews!



Let me know if this helped at all!
Runescape. It's a cool game that has near-daily updates and has over 100,000 players playing at a time, with millions of active accounts. I've played this game for years and it still hasn't gotten old. Plus, you can run it straight from your browser, no download required. If you get into it, you can pay a little cash monthly and become a member, unlocking countless features and upgrades. This game can be played at www.Runescape.com. Have fun and good luck!What is a great free MMORPG that is very popular and has a ton of active players?
runescape is a very good MMORPG I have played it myself and it is very fun. there is a free membership and a payed membership but the free membership is still very much fun.What is a great free MMORPG that is very popular and has a ton of active players?
runescape, wow, or maplestory
Dragon's call

http://dc.gamedp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment