Thursday, January 19, 2012

How come everytime I try to play a MMORPG I get kicked off the server and my wireless connection disconnects?

I need serious help if you know the answer. Everytime I try to play any kind of MMORPG that I've downloaded onto my computer my wireless connection cuts out and it kicks me off the server. Does anyone know why it's doing this and how I can fix it?How come everytime I try to play a MMORPG I get kicked off the server and my wireless connection disconnects?
sounds like spyware and or viruses trying to run....they often slow down programs or make programs halt in the middle. Run and anti-virus and anti-spyware program that is up to date. See if that helpsHow come everytime I try to play a MMORPG I get kicked off the server and my wireless connection disconnects?
well, to me it sounds like the issue is in your wireless access. It may be thinking that the constant incoming packets from the game are a hack attack, and shutting down the portal. Try going in and 'forcing' the port to stay open. Either that, or just power cycle (shut power off for 5 - 10 secs.) and you should be back in business.How come everytime I try to play a MMORPG I get kicked off the server and my wireless connection disconnects?
you do not have to play it.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment